Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daily Commute

My commute to work starts off not too fun, crammed in a van with a dozen other people. The next leg is nothing spectacular -  on the BC Transit bus #2 as it winds its way through The Highlands residential area, taking longer to get to the Whistler Village than the #10. The #2 does, however, drop off at the top of the Village rather than the bottom, making it more convenient to get to the best part of the trip - the gondola!

I took this video one day when I found myself all alone in the gondola. I had to take the rare opportunity to record the beauty of the pristine, fresh snow!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your bags finally made it, Nancy! Are you sure you wouldn't do the skeleton, even if someone gave you a million dollars??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if I had to start from where they start! Maybe if I could start halfway down???

    ReplyDelete