Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hang Tight

WOW! So many interesting and AMAZING things have happened this past week! I've been trying to post frequently, but I'm still behind on so many things, especially the information I've learned in class. Today and tonight, too, could fill a few blog posts - so much has happened!

Tomorrow (Sunday) night the JWU Providence interns will be taking a shuttle from camp to the Vancouver airport (YVR) at 11:00PM and we will be "sleeping" in the airport overnight until our early morning flights (mine's at 8:30AM). The good news? YVR has free WiFi! I hope to get caught up then. If not, I will be blogging over spring break. In addition to reporting on my experiences, I will be doing some deeper reflections while the memories are still fresh.

So basically, please hang tight and bear with me while the dizziness of this whirlwind fades away. Some of the best stories are yet to come. I will leave you with this captionless picture as a cliffhanger...

No comments:

Post a Comment